Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Flowerbeds and Update on the Trailer Makeover



 I took a stroll around the backyard this morning......the smell of fresh mowed grass..... mixed with the scent of sweet smelling phlox'x.....birds chirping......what  a great way to start the day!    
 I couldn't resist taking a few photo's to share with you!


I have phlox's planted in several flower beds in the back yard.....they were my dad's favorite flower.    The ones in the beds across the front of the greenhouse were the ones that caught my eye this morning.


Let's take a stroll around the flower bed......









If you peek inside the greenhouse you will notice that there aren't any plants in there now.     It was full in the early spring,  but all the flowers have found homes around the yard.    What is going on in the greenhouse now?


I am using it for a place to make yard art!     I have lamp bases and bowls ready to make some bird baths!


And now for the update on the utility trailer makeover.......


Last sneak peek............................................................Update

See you soon with the reveal!

14 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Such a beautiful yard, garden, everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a romantic setting to enjoy a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flowers look beautiful. Your shabby chic designs compliment the flowers and the flowers complement your designs. What a perfect fit. Can't wait to see the rest of your utility trailer makeover. I know it will be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for linking up at The Blogger’s Pit Stop. I’m sharing your link on social media.
    Carol (“Mimi”) from Home with Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness, everything is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Penny,
    The yard is looking beautiful!! Can't wait to see what you do with the lamps!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You must work all the time keeping them nice.
    HPS
    laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your phlox and garden are lovely! Thanks for sharing @Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything is so charming! Looking forward to seeing your magic inside the utility trailer!!

    Love,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your garden is beautiful. Thanks for sharing on Sunday's Best.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is a blessing to be able to walk around the yard and enjoy the gardens.... Thank you for the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Penny!
    Your yard is stunning!!! Love your little doll house of a garden shed and the camper, I'm sure, will turn out just as wonderful. Breathlessly waiting for the reveal...

    xoxo Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That must be the most beautiful potting shed I have ever seen Penny. Wow, it's just dreamy. I'm dying to see how the utility trailer turns out. Are those the famous barn door curtains I see there?

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!